2 Days/1 Nights Marrakech Tours To Sahara Desert
Marrakech Tours To the Sahara Desert
Marrakech Tours To Sahara Desert, in this tour for 2 days 1 night, we will start and cross the Tizi N’Tichka pass (2260M), and after Erg Lihoudi, we will cross the Tizi-N’Tinfifite (1660m) pass, then reach Agdez, we will pass many villages and gardens. And then the road continues to M’hamid El Ghizlane, where you have a chance to enjoy a camel ride, sunset, and sunrise in the Sahara desert.
After breakfast, drive through Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, after passing through Zagora and Ouarzazate, then back to Marrakech in the evening via the High Atlas Mountains.
- Desert tour in Marrakech and travel to Erg Lihoudi desert camp.
- We will drive over the majestic High Atlas mountains (2260m) pass.
- Crossing the second peak, Tizi-N’Tinfifite (1660m).
- Camel rides for around one hour to the Erg Lihoudi dunes.
- Dinner and breakfast at the camp.
- Explore the hidden gems of the southern area.
- Ait Benhaddou as a natural landscape for films like Gladiators (2000) and Lawrence of Arabia (1962).
Day 1: Marrakech-Tizi N’Ticha-Ouarzazate-Zagora-M’hamid-Erg Lihoudi 8 hours
Begin our 2-day/1-night desert space tour in Marrakech and travel to Erg Lihoudi desert camp.
Pick-up will be at 7:30 a.m., after which we will drive over the majestic High Atlas mountains (2260m) pass, admiring the steep route and the spectacular Berber buildings.
The road continues to drop till you reach Ouarzazate.
After crossing the second peak, Tizi-N’Tinfifite (1660m), we will arrive at the top of the Draa Valley at Agdez, passing through many villages and gardens to give you a greater picture of the way of life along with the Oasis.
After that, we will arrive in M’hamid, where you will have a camel ride for around two hours to the Erg Lihoudi dunes, and where you will enjoy dinner and breakfast at the camp.
Day 2: Erg Lihoudi – Zagora – Agdez – Ait Benhaddou – Marrakech 8 hours
After breakfast, we travel through the Draa valley and Agdaz to explore the hidden gems of the southern area and continue to pass Ouarzazate, then approach the UNESCO world heritage site Ait Benhaddou ksar, the fortified ksar with its majestic kasbah.
Many movie makers have used Ait Benhaddou as a natural landscape for films like Gladiators (2000) and Lawrence of Arabia (1962). In the afternoon, our trip back to Marrakesh drives over the High Atlas Mountains and ends our Marrakech tours.
Contact us to customize your Marrakech tours and live an unforgettable time in Morocco.
- Erg Lihoudi Desert Camp.
- Private Transportatio
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- Fuel for the entire travel desert package.
- Camel Ride between M’hamid and Erg Lihoudi.
- Sandboarding in Erg Lihoudi.
Questions & Answers
How far is Erg Lihoudi from Marrakech on this tour Marrakech – Sahara?
Marrakech to Erg Lihoudi (via M’hamid El Ghizlane) distance is 453 Km (282 Miles), and you have by Camels 9 Km (6 miles) off-road.
Are bathrooms in a tent in the desert camp at Erg Lihoudi?
You will have a private tent with bathrooms, outside the tent, and a hot water shower.
Are there any electrical outlets in the Sahara desert?
There will be electrical outlets in your tent in the Sahara desert camp.
Are there showers at the desert camp?
Yes, the Shower is shared and is located outside your tent with hot showers.